Medical Services Available at Phillips Veterinary Clinic
Puppy and Kitten Wellness Packages
Adding a new puppy or kitten to your family is a celebrated event! Let us help you keep your young one healthy. When puppies and kittens first enter this world, their immune system is not fully mature. Protection is initially provided by the maternal antibodies received from their mother's milk. By 10-12 weeks of age, puppies and kittens are due for their first set of vaccines. The vaccines need to be boostered until they are at least 4 months old to be fully protected. Deworming is also very important which will be done during your visit.
Having one of our veterinarians examine your pet at least once a year can help with early detection of disease for a longer life for your fur baby!
Therapeutic Laser Treatments
Photobiomodulation which reduces pain and inflammation and helps stimulate healing!
Examples of use include: following knee surgery, back pain, arthritis, acute pain/trauma, edema (swelling), post-surgery pain control and much more
As our pets age, health issues can appear quickly. Our veterinarians are trained to identify symptoms that may indicate early signs of disease. If your dog is older than 7 years or your cat is older than 10 years, we recommend yearly exams and annual bloodwork.
We provide a full range of safe and effective vaccines for your dog and cat.
- DHLPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Lepto, Parvo, Parainfluenza)
- PRCC (Panleukopenia, Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Chlamydia)
- Rabies (1 year and 3 year)
- Lyme Disease
- Bordetella (also known as Canine Cough or Kennel Cough)
- FeLV Feline Leukemia
Onsite Laboratory Services
- In-house CBC and chemistry analyzer allow for same day bloodwork results
- Urinalysis testing
- Heartworm testing for both dogs and cats
- Testing for tick diseases including Lyme Disease, Anaplasmosis and Ehrlichiosis
- Testing for Feline Leukemia and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus
- Cytology of skin masses or growths as well as for ear infections
- Fecal analysis
Oncology Services including diagnosis, radiographs, bloodwork and surgery.
- Full radiology lab available
- Dental exams
- Periodontal tooth cleaning (including under the gumline)
- Maintenance products and dental food
- Greenies and CET dental chews
- Toothbrushes and pet toothpaste
Please call us at 715-339-2605 to make an appointment!